F1-SD Floppy Disk Emulator
F1-SD Floppy Disk Emulator. Compatible with FlashFloppy, Cortex, HxC firmwares. The unit mounts floppy disk images stored on a USB drive or microSD card and it behaves like a real floppy drive. Supports a wide range of floppy image formats.
Works great with our FDC600 (MSX), our SDI1 and PlusD (ZX Spectrum)!
This device ships flashed with FlashFloppy firmware by Keir Fraser:
Attention: does not includes the power supply nor the ribbon cable.
The F1-SD is basically a Gotek floppy disk emulator clone. Its fully compatible with FlashFloppy firmware. Besides the regular USB connexion for memory sticks, the F1-SD integrates a microSD slot allowing disk images to be mounted directly from a microSD card.
It can be connected to a host through a standard 32 pin floppy ribbon cable and Its compatible virtually with any computer with a floppy disk interface (some might require a custom ribbon cable to be made).
It can be powered by the standard 4 pin ATX floppy power connector but also with a regular 5v DC power supply. It includes a 16x2 LCD screen display and a internal buzzer to simulate the disk activity noise.
- Ships with FlashFloppy firmware flashed on memory
- 16x2 LCD Screen
- 1x microSD slot
- 1x USB connector
- 1x 32pin floppy connector
- 1x 4pin ATX power connector
- 1x jack DC power connector
- Internal buzzer
- 3 control buttons (Left, Right and Select)
- 3D printed case
Supported Image Formats (with FlashFloppy firm):
- ADF (Commodore Amiga)
- ADM, ADL, ADF, DSD, SSD (Acorn DFS and ADFS)
- ATR (Atari 8-bit)
- D81 (Commodore 64 1581)
- DSK (Amstrad CPC, Spectrum +3, Sam Coupe, Microbee)
- FDI, HDM (NEC PC-98)
- IMG, IMA, DSK (IBM MFM Raw Sector)
- JVC, DSK (Tandy Color Computer 'CoCo')
- MBD (Spectrum MB02)
- MGT (Spectrum DISCiPLE/+D)
- OPD (Spectrum Opus Discovery)
- OUT (Roland)
- SDU (SAB Diskette Utility)
- ST (Atari ST)
- TRD (Spectrum TR-DOS)
- V9T9, DSK (TI-99/4A)
- VDK (Dragon)
- HFE, HFEv3 (Universal)
- XDF (FAT-based eXtended Disk Format, 3.5" HD 1840kB)
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
In order to get a replacement or refund defective units must first be returned. Once the item has been inspected we will proceed to replace the unit or refund the payment. Items that have been damaged by careless/unadecuated use or modifyied by the buyer in any way will not be elegible for replace or refund of any kind.