Board conceived for hosting a Raspberry Pi 3 or 4 inside a mini ITX case.
Features a DB15 connector to output VGA/RGB video signal into CRT TVs and monitors. Integrates a USB hub and two DB9 joystick ports (SEGA Megradrive 3/6 buttons compatible).
Attention! It does not includes the Raspberry Pi, nor the case. RGB/VGA output requires specific Linux distribution (Recalbox, RGB-pi, etc).
The Pi-Station ITX is the first of a series of board conceived for hosting a Raspberry Pi 3 or 4, in this case inside a mini ITX case.
Specifically designed for running Recallbox 2.0 or higher (and other compatible distros like RetroPi or RGB-Pi), it features a 18 bit video DAC (666) for output VGA/RGB through a DB15 connector. You can connect your CRT monitor or TV and run all your favourite classic games.
Of course you can also run regular Raspberry Pi distributions and use the HDMI output as well (RPi-4 will require HDMI to micro HDMI adaper).
The board integrates an USB 2.0 hub giving you plenty of connectivity plus two DB9 joystick ports (SEGA Megadrive compatible) ready to go. Provided also is an USB 3.0 extension cable to route RPi 4 USB 3 port outside the case (USB 2.0 backwards compatible).
On the back panel, it features connections for USB (x3), DB9 joystick (x2), DB15 VGA/RGB, stereo audio jack, micro SD card slot, micro USB power jack and mechanical ON/OFF switch. HDMI and ethernet are also available through included extension cables. The board also features internal connections headers (ATX standard) for USB, audio, power LED, SD LED and cooling fan.
Use genuine SEGA Megadrive controllers when running Recalbox/EmulationStation. 3rd party controllers (mostly knockoffs) can behave in unexpected ways.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi form factor.
- DB15 VGA/RGB out (requires Recallbox 2.0+ or similar distro)
- 3.5mm stereo jack audio out.
- Integrated USB hub (4x USB user available additional ports)
- Two DB9 classic joystick ports SEGA Megadrive 3/6 button compatible (genuine SEGA controllers are recommended!)
- External SD slot
- External HDMI, ethernet and USB 3 connectors (through included extension cables)
- Internal headers (ATX standard) for HDA and USB
- Micro USB power socket and mechanical ON/OFF switch
- Mini ITX form factor (170x170 mm)
- Includes full height back panel plate (3D printed) and cooling fan w/support
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
In order to get a replacement or refund defective units must first be returned. Once the item has been inspected we will proceed to replace the unit or refund the payment. Items that have been damaged by careless/unadecuated use or modified by the buyer in any way will not be elegible for replace or refund of any kind.