Designed for hosting a Raspberry Pi 3 or 4 inside a mini ITX case.
Features a DB15 connector to output RGB 15 Khz. video signal into CRT TVs and monitors. Integrates a USB hub and two DB9 joystick ports (SEGA Megradrive 3/6 buttons compatible).
Attention! It does not includes the Raspberry Pi, nor the case. RGB/VGA output requires specific Linux distribution (Recalbox, RGB-Pi, etc).
The Pi-Station ITX is an I/O board conceived for hosting a Raspberry Pi 3 or 4, in this case inside a mini ITX case.
Specifically designed for running Recallbox 2.0 or higher (and other compatible distros like RetroPi or RGB-Pi), it features an 18 bit video DAC (666) for output RGB through a DB15 connector. You can connect your CRT monitor or TV and run all your favourite games with the classic CRT look.
Of course you can also run regular Raspberry Pi distributions and use the HDMI output as well (RPi-4 will require HDMI to micro HDMI adaper).
The board integrates an USB 2.0 hub giving you plenty of connectivity plus two DB9 joystick ports (SEGA Megadrive compatible) ready to go.
On the back panel, it features connections for USB (x3), DB9 joystick (x2), DB15 RGB, stereo audio jack, micro SD card slot, micro USB power jack and mechanical ON/OFF switch. HDMI and ethernet are also available through included extension cables. The board also features internal headers (ATX standard pinout) for USB, audio, power LED, SD activity LED and cooling fan.
Please use genuine SEGA Megadrive DB9 controllers when running Recalbox/EmulationStation. 3rd party controllers (mostly cheap Sega knockoffs) can behave in unexpected ways.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi form factor.
- DB15 RGB 15 Khz. out (requires Recallbox 2.0+ or similar distro)
- 3.5mm stereo jack audio out.
- Integrated USB hub (4x USB user available additional ports)
- Two DB9 classic joystick ports SEGA Megadrive 3/6 button compatible (genuine SEGA controllers are recommended!)
- External SD slot
- External HDMI and ethernet (through included extension cables)
- Internal headers (ATX standard) for HDA and USB
- Micro USB power socket and mechanical ON/OFF switch
- Mini ITX form factor (170x170 mm)
- Includes full height back panel plate (3D printed) and cooling fan assembly
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
In order to get a replacement or refund defective units must first be returned. Once the item has been inspected we will proceed to replace the unit or refund the payment. Items that have been damaged by careless/unadecuated use or modified by the buyer in any way will not be elegible for replace or refund of any kind.