ST Mini (rev 2.6b)
Stand-alone FPGA Retro-computer. Compatible with MiST firmware. Can run as Amiga (OCS, ECS, AGA), Atari ST/STE/Mega, MSX2+, Commodore 64, ZX Spectrum, Amstrad CPC, Atari 800, Sega Megradrive, NES, Sega Master System and many more.
Revison boards 2.6b includes MIDI IN-OUT ports. Case available in white semitransparent PLA only.
The STmini is a configurable hardware system based on a Cyclone III FPGA. It can run as many retro systems. Some of the available systems are: Atari ST, Amiga, Amstrad CPC, Radio86RK, Apple II, Apple Mac Classic, Archimedes, Astrocade, Atari 2600, Atari 800, Atari 5200, BBC Micro, BK0011M, Commodore 64, ColecoVision, Gameboy, SMS, Mattel Aquarius, MSX2, NES, PC Engine, ZX Spectrum, Sinclair QL, ZX 81, Vector 6, Sega Megadrive, VIC-20, Videopac and some arcade cores like Pacman, Space Invaders, etc.
Videos running different cores:
- Altera EP3C25E144C8N FPGA
- 32MB SDRAM
- Two USB port (supports USB keyboards, mice and gamepads. Also USB hubs to add more that one device per port)
- One DB9 classic joystick connector (assigned to port 1)
- VGA output, stereo audio jack output
- Standart MIDI IN/OUT (2x DIN 5 connectors)
- Micro SD card slot (push-push style)
- Micro USB port for programming and power (5v). 1000mA recomended!
- Additional power jack (5v center positive). 1000mA recomended!
- Custom 3D printed case
Attention: 3D printed cases might show imperfections
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
In order to get a replacement or refund defective units must first be returned. Once the item has been inspected we will proceed to replace the unit or refund the payment. Items that have been damaged by careless/unadecuated use or modifyied by the buyer in any way will not be elegible for replace or refund of any kind.
The unit ships with the lastest firmware available. Notice that if you accidentally brick the unit by wrongly updating/downgrading the firmware, we do not give tech support for the reflashing process. This process is documented in detail in the MiST repository. If you want to keep your board under warranty you should send it back to us for review/reflashing.