Zemmix FPGA MSX
Stand-alone MSX computer FPGA based. Compatible with KdL firmware.
Includes medium resolution 3D printed case (translucent white, black bezel). Does not includes power supply.
Please be aware orders on this product take about 2-3 weeks to be shipped out.
The Zemmix Neo is a FPGA based computer compatible 100% with the MSX2+ standard. It features VGA/RGB/S-Video/Composite video output, stereo RCA audio output, PS/2 keyboard input, 2 DB9 joystick ports, 2 USB ports, SD card slot and 2 cartridge slots.
Internally, the Zemmix also features SCC+ sound, FM sound, 2 or 4 MB RAM mapper, and turbo mode (5,37mhz/8,06mhz). The two cartridge slots allow the use of any MSX compatible cartridges. Also each slot can be configured as internal MegaSCC+.
You can connect any PS/2 keyboard (or USB keyboard if implement PS/2 protocol through USB) and MSX compatible joysticks (DB9). The unit also includes a SD slot that can be used as mass storage device through BASIC or MSXDOS command line.
Attention! 3D printed cases might show imperfections.
- Altera Cyclone EP1C12Q240C8N FPGA chip
- 32 MB SDRAM
- Compatible with KdL Firmwares
- MSX2+ Standard Compatible
- Turbo 5.37 or 8.06 MHz
- Switchable 2/4 MB RAM Mapper
- MSX-MUSIC Compatible (FMPAC)
- 1 MB ESE-MegaRAM
- 1 MB ESE-RAM SCC+
- 2 External Cartridge Slots (with 12v +/- support)
- SD Card Slot for Mass Storage (SD card FAT16 formatted)
- RGB/VGA 15/31KHz Video Output (50/60Hz)
- NTSC 60hz Composite and S-Video Output
- PS/2 and USB Keyboard Connection
- 2 DB9 Joystick Ports (MSX compatible)
- RCA Stereo Audio Input
- Selectable Tape Input Mode
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
In order to get a replacement or refund defective units must first be returned. Once the item has been inspected we will proceed to replace the unit or refund the payment. Items that have been damaged by careless/unadecuated use or modifyied by the buyer in any way will not be elegible for replace or refund of any kind.
Notice that if you accidentally brick the unit by wrongly updating the firmware, we do not give tech support for the reflashing process. If you want to keep your cart under warranty you should send it to us for reflashing.