Product in development stage. Expected availability: February/March 2021
FPGA Board designed to fit inside a Commodore A500 case. Uses the original A500 keyboard as input device!
Runs MiST FPGA firmware and it is compatible with all MiST cores. Can run as Amiga (OCS, ECS, AGA), Atari ST/STE/Mega, MSX2+, Commodore 64, ZX Spectrum, Amstrad CPC, Atari 800, Sega Megradrive, NES, Sega Master System and many more.
- Altera EP3C25E144C8N FPGA
- 32MB SDRAM
- Four USB port (supports USB keyboards, mice and gamepads. Also USB hubs to add more that one device per port)
- Internal 8-pin connector for A500 keyboard
- Two DB9 classic joystick connector (assigned to port 1)
- VGA/RGB output
- RCA stereo audio output
- Micro SD card slot (push-push style)
- Internal MicroUSB programming port
- MiniUSB power connector. 1000mA recomended!
- On/Off mechanical switch
- Custom 3D printed PCB holders for A500 case.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
In order to get a replacement or refund defective units must first be returned. Once the item has been inspected we will proceed to replace the unit or refund the payment. Items that have been damaged by careless/unadecuated use or modifyied by the buyer in any way will not be elegible for replace or refund of any kind.
The unit ships with the lastest firmware available. Notice that if you accidentally brick the unit by wrongly updating/downgrading the firmware, we do not give tech support for the reflashing process. This process is documented in detail in the MiST repository. If you want to keep your board under warranty you should send it back to us for review/reflashing.