MiSTress (MiSTer-Amiga 500)
This product takes about 4-5 weeks to be assembled, tested and shipped.
MiSTer FPGA conversion kit for Amiga 500 cases.
I/O board designed to fit a MiSTer FPGA (Terasic DE-10 Nano) inside an Amiga 500 case. Uses the original A500 keyboard as input device.
Includes all same connections as the official analog I/O board 6.1.
Integrates USB hub and features I2S audio DAC and low latency DB9 joystick port (Amiga/CD32/Atari compatible).
Attention! Not the MiSTer FPGA nor the Amiga 500 case/keyboard are included with this kit.
The MiSTer FPGA is one of the finest retro-computing preservation projects out there:
I/O board designed for MiSTer FPGA to be placed inside an Amiga A500 case and use its keyboard as input device.
The board comes with 3D printed supports to fix it into the A500 case. No case modifications needed. Features mounting holes for internal 2.5" SSD/HD.
External connections (on the back of the A500 case): Ethernet, HDMI, power jack, analog VGA/RGB, SD card, 3xUSB, audio, DB9 joystick and user IO port (USB3). Features mechanic ON/OFF switch.
Internal connections: 2x USB, A500 8 pin header keyboard connector, secondary SD card, fan header.
Includes cooling fan and fan assembly, HDMI extender, ethernet extender, USB hub cable, internal power jack cable, fitting screws/washers/nuts and all 3D printed parts.
- Compatible with MiSTer FPGA (DE-10 Nano)
- DB15 VGA/RGB/Component out
- RCA stereo audio out. Selectable I2S audio
- Integrated USB hub (5x USB user available ports)
- 2x SD sockets: External (main), internal (secondary)
- User I/O port (USB 3 connector)
- A500 keyboard 8-pin header connection
- Low latency DB9 joystick port. Amiga/Atari/CD32 compatible
- External HDMI and ethernet connectors (through included extension assembly/cable)
- DC IN jack and mechanical ON/OFF switch
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
In order to get a replacement or refund defective units must first be returned. Once the item has been inspected we will proceed to replace the unit or refund the payment. Items that have been damaged by careless/unadecuated use or modified by the buyer in any way will not be elegible for replace or refund of any kind.