Micro 8088 - PC XT
Micro 8088 ISA card. Single-board computer. IBM PC / XT compatible.
This board requires to be plugged onto a backplane board.
Created by Sergey Kiselev: https://github.com/skiselev/micro_8088
- NEC V20 CPU (Supports 8088 also).
- Switchable 4.77MHz and 9.55MHz modes.
- 8087 FPU socket (8087 not included).
- 8 bit ISA interface.
- 640K base RAM.
- 2 x 64KiB ROM switchable. HD Floppy BIOS support.
- PS/2 Keyboard connector.
- Includes 3D printed bracket.
- ENIG (gold contacts) finished boards for extra durability.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
In order to get a replacement or refund defective units must first be returned. Once the item has been inspected we will proceed to replace the unit or refund the payment. Items that have been damaged by careless/unadecuated use or modifyied by the buyer in any way will not be elegible for replace or refund of any kind.