This product can take up to 6 weeks to be bulid, tested and shipped.
MiSTer FPGA conversion kit for Mini ITX PC cases.
I/O board designed to fit a MiSTer FPGA (Terasic DE-10 Nano) inside an Mini ITX PC case (170x170mm board dimension).
Includes all same connections as the official analog I/O board 6.1.
Integrates USB hub and features I2S audio DAC.
Attention! Not the DE-10 Nano FPGA board nor the ITX PC case are included with this kit. The setup needs at least 60 mm vertical clearence to fit inside the case.
The MiSTer FPGA is one of the finest retro-computing preservation projects out there:
I/O board designed for MiSTer FPGA to be placed inside an Mini ITX PC case and use its keyboard as input device. Includes 3D printed I/O backplate (Standard PC size).
The board implements a dual function front button header to plug the front button of your case: short press access MiSTer OSD, long press calls USER button function (core dependant).
External connections: Ethernet, HDMI, power jack, analog VGA/RGB, SD card, 3xUSB, audio and user IO port (USB3). Features mechanic ON/OFF switch.
Internal connections: 3x USB, secondary SD card, fan header, HDA audio header, external LEDs header, external buttons header.
Includes cooling fan and fan assembly, HDMI extender, ethernet extender, USB hub cable, internal power jack cable, fitting screws/washers/nuts and all 3D printed parts.
- Compatible with MiSTer FPGA (DE-10 Nano FPGA board)
- DB15 VGA/RGB/Component out
- Jack stereo audio out. Selectable I2S audio
- Integrated USB hub (6x USB user available ports)
- 2x SD sockets: External (main), internal (secondary)
- User I/O port (USB 3 connector)
- Dual function front panel button header
- External HDMI and ethernet connectors (through included extension assembly/cable)
- DC IN jack and mechanical ON/OFF switch
- Mini ITX form factor (170x170 mm)
- Includes full height back panel plate (3D printed)
Attention! The setup needs at least 60 mm vertical clearence to fit inside the case.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
In order to get a replacement or refund defective units must first be returned. Once the item has been inspected we will proceed to replace the unit or refund the payment. Items that have been damaged by careless/unadecuated use or modified by the buyer in any way will not be elegible for replace or refund of any kind.